Black Magic Removal Specialist in the UK
Often people start trembling as soon as they hear the name of black magic. The symbol of black powers is believed to be black magic. The truth is that there is no such thing as black magic. Black magic is ubiquitous in all cultures and civilizations; although the practices and methods are different, it is always meant to harm others or is drawn to selfish desires. When times are not on your side, opposing forces can take over you during these dark phases. Allah Ta’ala If angry, no one may need to cast ritualistic black magic on you; an evil intention can harm you; this is called ‘evil eye.’ In contrast, it is almost impossible for someone to keep himself away from the evil eye.
How to protect yourself from black magic
- Putting one’s reliance on Allah and believing that He is the only one who can cure everything.
- Like the Prophet did, removing the components of magic when a Jewish man named Lubaid ibn Al-‘Asim struck him with black magic.
- By Allah’s will, eating seven Aliya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if this is not possible, any dates will suffice.
- Reading the Quran and known supplications for refuge, the most essential and influential of which are suras 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Nas, used to heal the Prophet himself. Along with these, Surah 112, Al-Ikhlas, and the first chapter of the Quran, Al-Fatihah, are suggested.
- And to avoid black magic, keep a lemon in your head while sleeping and throw it in some uninhabited place the following day. By doing this, you will be protected from the evil eye.
- By reciting Surah Al-Fatiha 3 times a day, you remain inside a protective shield, which any black magic cannot break.
- Read one chapter of Quran-Pak daily. It weakens the opposing forces
Contact us for all your problems and Get 100% Result
Black Magic Specialist
Professor. Javed Hussian Shah
Call Us: 0092-300-4222246